Bauer Underground is looking for leadership in the field. As a Utility Foreman, you will play a pivotal role in the successful execution of utility installation and construction projects. You will lead a skilled crew, ensuring work is completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards while maintaining a strong focus on safety and customer service.
- Omaha, Lincoln, Kearney, Norfolk
Utility Foreman Responsibilities:
- Must possess leadership skills and construction knowledge with the ability to manage multiple crews.
- Organize the work effort of multiple team members at multiple job sites daily.
- Good judgment and worksite planning.
- Scheduling of multiple employees.
- Knowledge of power equipment associated with demolition and preparation of work sites.
- Evaluate and monitor staff to ensure adequate quality of workmanship.
- Calculate material and supplies as needed for each job.
- Complete daily production sheets/forms.
- Requires excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
Utility Foreman Requirements:
- Driver’s License.
- CDL (Preferred).
- Pass a Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Prefer 1 to 2 years of industry experience, but willing to train the right individual.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job including methods, techniques, materials, and tools used in craft installation, maintenance, and repair; and safety practices and procedures.
- Good coordination and communication skills.
- Possess strong attention to detail and clean-up.
- Excellent customer service skills and initiative.
- Ability to work independently.
$75,000 – $100,000
This position is paid hourly with a high probability of overtime. Pay is determined by qualifications and experience.
EXCELLENT Benefit Package:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, as well as other supplemental insurance options
- 401K- 4% company match
- PTO and Clothing Allowance
- And more! View all benefits at bauerunderground.com
About Bauer Underground
Founded in 1997, we are a veteran-owned utility installation general contractor. With offices in Norfolk, Lincoln, Omaha, & Kearney, Bauer has been at the forefront of telecommunication utility installation across Nebraska. Through dedication to our craft and the hard work of our teams, we complete over 1,000 projects every year and have installed over 10,000 miles of fiber optic cable for some of the best telecommunications companies and public power districts in the region.
Bauer Underground is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and assure they will receive consideration regardless of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.