Bauer Underground, Inc. is hiring for Multiple Positions. Qualified candidates must be able to follow simple directions; perform a variety of duties, which may often change; work within standards of accuracy and safety. There will be times where overtime, Saturdays, and some travel will be mandatory. Plenty of opportunity for advancement with a reputable company.
Join our team and learn how fulfilling it is to be rewarded appropriately for your efforts while you develop your skills and learn the newest construction techniques in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, etc.
- Assist in the loading/unloading of equipment and supplies needed for daily work assignments, setting-up of worksite traffic and safety controls, and properly securing work area.
- Perform physical labor tasks not limited to potholing, digging with shovels, and loading and unloading materials.
- Ability to safely identify utilities in the trench/bore path.
- Fully restore worksite at completion of work, refill trenches and holes, tamp soil, etc.
- Ability to clean vehicles, trailers, tools and equipment.
- Ability to follow simple instructions.
- Comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, snow, and sleet) and able to perform work on uneven surfaces.
- Other duties to be discussed during interview.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Prefer 1 to 2 years of industry experience, but willing to train the right individual.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include: methods, techniques, materials, tools used in craft installation, maintenance, and repair; and safety practices and procedures.
- Must be able to pass Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Driver’s License (Required)
- CDL (Preferred)
Bauer Underground, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All employment is decided on the basis of qualification.
Pay: $16.00 – $25.00 per hour