Bauer Underground is hiring for multiple positions in Lincoln, Omaha, Kearney, & Norfolk, Nebraska . Join our team to learn how fulfilling it is to be rewarded appropriately for your efforts while you develop your skills & learn the newest construction techniques in a fast-paced environment.
Full-time, Monday through Friday.
- Competitive compensation.
- 401K & 401K Matching.
- Health, dental, vision, & life insurance.
- Employer Paid Life Insurance.
- Health savings account.
- PTO & Holiday Pay.
- Clothing Allowance.
- Supportive team atmosphere.
- Driver’s License.
- CDL (Preferred).
- Pass a Pre-Employment Drug Screen.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Prefer 1 to 2 years of industry experience, but willing to train the right individual.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include methods, techniques, materials, tools used in craft installation, maintenance, and repair; and safety practices and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, etc.
- Assist in the loading/unloading of equipment and supplies needed for daily work assignments, setting-up of worksite traffic and safety controls, and properly securing work area.
- Perform physical labor tasks not limited to potholing, digging with shovels, and loading and unloading materials.
- Ability to safely identify utilities in the trench/bore path.
- Fully restore worksite at completion of work, refill trenches and holes, tamp soil, etc.
- Ability to clean vehicles, trailers, tools and equipment.
- Ability to follow simple instructions.
- Comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, snow, and sleet) and able to perform work on uneven surfaces.
- Other duties to be discussed during interview.
Why work for Bauer Underground?
Each valued employee at Bauer Underground takes tremendous pride in maintaining excellent workmanship on each job. Bauer Underground gives 100% to assure quality control for our customers & has excellent management skills to supervise each & every job we contract for.
Bauer Underground is a state-wide Utility Installation General Contractor with office locations in Lincoln, Omaha, Kearney, & Norfolk, Nebraska. Bauer Underground is Nebraska’s leading Utility Installation Contractor, offering services that include Horizontal Directional Drilling, Trenching Excavation, Site Preparation, Conduit Pull, Utility Repair, and Utility Placement. We value maintaining safety for our customers & employees, quality workmanship, on-time job completion, hiring & retaining high quality personnel, and utilizing the latest earth moving techniques.
With our company growing so fast there is lots of room to move up quickly for those with the right attitude, work ethic, and knowledge in our industry. Reach out to apply if you think this sounds like you and you believe you are the right person for this job!
Bauer Underground is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and assure they will receive consideration regardless of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.